• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Sunburst Computers ?

Drip Dry

Anyone using them and do you have an opinion. Their way expensive as compared to the off the shelf computer.
I'd be willing to pay if they work without bogging down. I'm looking at the inferno ( middle of the road)
I know their watching and I'm pretty sure I would get only positive responses, so if you have concerns or negative feedback, please PM me. I assure you it will be kept secret

Thanks

TXFB.INS

there are plenty of threads about SignBurst PC

we have an Inferno and Casey was very helpful
With the ISA show going on you should beable to get discounts on a purchase

nate

It's a computer. He has no access to the holy grail. What he does have is good knowledge of the industry and programs. A lot of what you're buying is his knowledge.

danno

All the PC's in our shop have been built by Casey. We are very pleased with the performance and the technical support that he gives us.

Niun

Waffle Baron
You definitely get what you pay and Casey is worth every penny. We own a number of his PCs and they are beast. For example I design everything 1:1 so I have a 10
tenant shopping center to full size in flexi with channel letter design for each and have zero hick ups or lag.

nuke

signs since 1999
We have 3 of Casey's computers and there is no looking back. Support is awesome as well.

mark galoob

A computer is a piece of capital equipment. What kind of return on your investment do you want. I've had off the shelf computers and custom computers from Yahoo!'s before... the trouble they've caused...the down time...the stress...it just ain't worth it...my computer is a critical piece of equipment. I'm not willing to chince out on that. I chose a sign burst a few yrs ago and it runs like my Toyota, and my glock. It turns on and runs every single time. All the time. I've had a few hiccups w software and other hardware issues, called Casey and even when it wasn't his problem he helped me, even went above and beyond to help me get back in business.