Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Sunburst Computers ?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Drip Dry, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Drip Dry

Drip Dry Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Long island NY
    Anyone using them and do you have an opinion. Their way expensive as compared to the off the shelf computer.
    I'd be willing to pay if they work without bogging down. I'm looking at the inferno ( middle of the road)
    I know their watching and I'm pretty sure I would get only positive responses, so if you have concerns or negative feedback, please PM me. I assure you it will be kept secret

Thanks

Tags:
  2. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    there are plenty of threads about SignBurst PC

we have an Inferno and Casey was very helpful
    With the ISA show going on you should beable to get discounts on a purchase

• Like Like x 2
  3. nate

nate Active Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah
    It's a computer. He has no access to the holy grail. What he does have is good knowledge of the industry and programs. A lot of what you're buying is his knowledge.

• Like Like x 1
  4. danno

danno Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Birmingham, AL
    All the PC's in our shop have been built by Casey. We are very pleased with the performance and the technical support that he gives us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Niun

Niun Waffle Baron

Jan 21, 2004
    Washington
    You definitely get what you pay and Casey is worth every penny. We own a number of his PCs and they are beast. For example I design everything 1:1 so I have a 10
    tenant shopping center to full size in flexi with channel letter design for each and have zero hick ups or lag.

6. nuke

nuke signs since 1999

Mar 14, 2004
    KY
    We have 3 of Casey's computers and there is no looking back. Support is awesome as well.

7. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    love our inferno and would never go back to an off the rack one again

8. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Very Active Member

As usual, you guys (and gals) are awesome! It is nice to know that all the hard work is appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  9. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    Signburst all the way. We have 2 of them.

10. night eagle

night eagle Active Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Crowley tx
    A computer is a piece of capital equipment. What kind of return on your investment do you want. I've had off the shelf computers and custom computers from Yahoo!'s before... the trouble they've caused...the down time...the stress...it just ain't worth it...my computer is a critical piece of equipment. I'm not willing to chince out on that. I chose a sign burst a few yrs ago and it runs like my Toyota, and my glock. It turns on and runs every single time. All the time. I've had a few hiccups w software and other hardware issues, called Casey and even when it wasn't his problem he helped me, even went above and beyond to help me get back in business.

• Agree Agree x 1