• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunrise or ray effect in a vector format

BRUSHMARKS

Does anyone know how to do this effect? is it a fillter i can get for photoshop? we want to do it in a vector format though. any help is appreciated.
Thanks Dave

Attachments

• sunrise effect.jpg
    sunrise effect.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 89

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Does anyone know how to do this effect? is it a fillter i can get for photoshop? we want to do it in a vector format though. any help is appreciated.
Thanks Dave

What vector software are you running?
Effects> radiant stripe in Flexi.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
create one stripe. This one appears to be a bit smaller on one end than the other. Rotate that stripe around a central point. If you want them to be evenly spaced then count the number of repeats and divide by 360. If 60 stripes, then they should be exactly 6 degrees apart

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
created one shape, picked a pivot point and duplicated along the pivot point. Since this did not need to meet again in a full circle, you can pick any angle that looks good. You can then draw another circle behind it that has the same pivot point (center) and give that one a radial fill

This does not match your art, just a visual reference

Attachments

• repeat.jpg
    repeat.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 107

BRUSHMARKS

created one shape, picked a pivot point and duplicated along the pivot point. Since this did not need to meet again in a full circle, you can pick any angle that looks good. You can then draw another circle behind it that has the same pivot point (center) and give that one a radial fill

This does not match your art, just a visual reference
What program are you doing this in?