• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super 8 Motels

thewood

Has anyone done any re-branding for Super 8 using their new logo? Can you point me in the right direction to find it? Client is no help. I will vectorize the low-res bitmap I found if necessary. Just checking.

3dsignco

We are doing 14 of them right now. I am not allowed to share the artwork but it is a very simple logo.. Just google it.

Si Allen

Why not contact their corparate offices and have them send you the approved new logos. They will send you vector and bitmap versions.

thewood

Thank you for the replies.

I tried BOTW, and they don't have the new logo.

I Googled the logo and have a bitmap which I can vectorize.

I will try the corporate office and see.

sarge

We got ours from the corporate office .. took 2 days .. however, i made my own before they sent it

thewood

We got ours from the corporate office .. took 2 days .. however, i made my own before they sent it

After screwing around for 10 minutes on the phone with Coroporate, I gave up and have already vectorized the logo myself.