• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super Duty

Ruddbow

Eurostyle Bold Rounded

I think it's a custom modified font.

Attachments

• super_D.jpg
    super_D.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 141

josh29j

yeah thats what i think as well...at guy wants me to make a decal for the tail gate of his truck that fits inside the SUPER DUTY on the truck..so it will show up better...

iSign

I did that once, for a ford tailgate. You need to trace a pattern, job should be worth $150 min. If he doesn't want to spend that much, there's no helping him.

josh29j

ok..i was thinking..to do it with vinyl...i would have to get it precise in measurment..and it might be a little rough to put it on... and i was going to take a picture of it and trace it..scan it..then vectorize it..

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you paint it.... it will take you about 15 minutes and a thimble full of paint.

-Or-

You could just put the vinyl on it and carefully cut it with a sharp knife and be sure not to cut into the paint. The clear won't matter, but don't go deep into the paint. 30 minutes..... tops.

This is really considered a 'Quick-Fix' for most shops. Shouldn't go much over $65. unless you have a shop minimum.

DRPSignsNGrafix

I did a corvette front plate cover once in Chrome, it was a pain in the arse. I'd just paint it and be done. get out the airbrush and put a couple little high lights and make it look sharp. Then you could get $100.00 easy