• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Supplier for colored mirror chrome vinyl?

LeLuni

Oracal has a nice silver and gold mirror chrome vinyl, but can anyone recommend a US supplier of colored mirror chrome vinyl?
This will NOT be used for car wraps, and the thinner the better (but I'll consider anything).

Thanks,
John

strypguy

Signwarehouse has a bunch of different colors I believe the name of it is Schein chrome polish. I had trouble cutting smaller graphics and lettering from it. John

rjssigns

AFAIK(and I don't know much) it goes like this: lam, print, lam, then apply. Can make any color you want that way.

LeLuni

Signwarehouse has a bunch of different colors I believe the name of it is Schein chrome polish. I had trouble cutting smaller graphics and lettering from it. John

Great, thanks for the tip... I see that Schein has a lot of unique vinyls out-of-the-box.

I only have an aqueous printer, so unfortunately I can't print color onto a chrome vinyl (but that would be perfect if I could - darn!).

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The other option if you want top quality would be to buy Avery wrap chrome (very very expensive) or any other chrome you like for that matter and laminate transparent (not translucent, true transparent colors) vinyl on top.