• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Supplier for Epson dx5 printhead parts

Marshallmax

I have a uv printer that uses an Epson dx5 printhead. Was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for parts such as printhead, manifold, wiper blade, etc.

aberod

I have a uv printer that uses an Epson dx5 printhead. Was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for parts such as printhead, manifold, wiper blade, etc.
Hi there,
My name is abe.I'm on the same boat as you. The most inexpensive one I've found so far is from a vendor at Alibaba ($935.00 USD). There, you could find it 1st lock, 2nd lock or unlock. Now, there's another supplier called AllPartPrint.Com, also from Asia and they claim to offer it for $480.00 USD, which to me is too good to be true. I'm trying to find whatever information I can get about this last supplier's profile and reputation to see if it could be trustworthy...

jimmmi

Don't spend money to this half priced printheads from asian websites. They are scams for sure