Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Supplier for Epson dx5 printhead parts

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Marshallmax, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Marshallmax

Marshallmax Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Ohio
    I have a uv printer that uses an Epson dx5 printhead. Was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for parts such as printhead, manifold, wiper blade, etc.

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Solvent Inkjet supply in Denver. They are a MM here on S101.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. aberod

aberod New Member

Feb 24, 2016
    CT USA
    Hi there,
    My name is abe.I'm on the same boat as you. The most inexpensive one I've found so far is from a vendor at Alibaba ($935.00 USD). There, you could find it 1st lock, 2nd lock or unlock. Now, there's another supplier called AllPartPrint.Com, also from Asia and they claim to offer it for $480.00 USD, which to me is too good to be true. I'm trying to find whatever information I can get about this last supplier's profile and reputation to see if it could be trustworthy...

4. jimmmi

jimmmi Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Athens Greece
    Don't spend money to this half priced printheads from asian websites. They are scams for sure