• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Supplier for Opaque Yard Sign Blanks

Marshallmax

Anyone other than grimco that sells opaque corona treated yard sign blanks? Preferably someone who has price breaks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There's a plethora of places. Would you mind telling us the places you've tried so far ??

It's hard giving out information to someone who blocks their profile page.... anyway, it is for me.​

Marshallmax

There's a plethora of places. Would you mind telling us the places you've tried so far ??

It's hard giving out information to someone who blocks their profile page.... anyway, it is for me.​
Really for 24” x 18” opaque? I looked on FireSprint and Johnson Plastics

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, really. You tried a wholesaler and a supplier. Do you want blanks, as you requested, or someone printing on them for you ?? If you didn't hide your profile, we could be of better help. Why do you block your profile ??

I would suggest googling opaque coraplast.

Why do you need opaque ?? While some people use them, it's foolish to do it, for the lowest product on the printable totem pole. Educate your customers. If they want cheap, go cheap. If they want opaque use a decent opaque substrate.

Marshallmax

Yeah, really. You tried a wholesaler and a supplier. Do you want blanks, as you requested, or someone printing on them for you ?? If you didn't hide your profile, we could be of better help. Why do you block your profile ??

Why do you need opaque ?? While some people use them, it's foolish to do it, for the lowest product on the printable totem pole. Educate your customers. If they want cheap, go cheap. If they want opaque use a decent opaque substrate.
I’m look

if you don’t want to give me a recommendation then don’t comment lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I really don't wanna give you an answer anymore, since you copped an attitude. LOL

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Did you ever find what you are looking for? Opaque is not widely stocked. Depending on how much you need, we could order some on our next truck and have it freighted to you. gene at fire sprint dot com

karst41

piedmontplastics.com
calsakplastics.com

You need to specify Horizontal flutes or Vertical Flutes
Opaque cost more.

The End