• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

supplier for routed pvc letters

visual800

I need a new supplier of that routes and paints all mils of pvc letters. my local guys router is down and to be honest Im tired of cleaning letters and spraying them

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I started using Sign Reflections http://signreflections.com/ about 5 years ago for FCO letters and logos and have never looked back. They are located near Chattanooga and may be a closer alternative for you to try. They have been up to 1/2 the price of Gemini at times and their turnaround is far quicker. One thing that I appreciate is that they take great care to pack their product very carefully and I haven't had any issues that haven't been resolved quickly... even to the point of the owner making a 3 hour trip to our shop to address an issue in person. Get them to quote on your next project and give them a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

visual800

I started using Sign Reflections http://signreflections.com/ about 5 years ago for FCO letters and logos and have never looked back. They are located near Chattanooga and may be a closer alternative for you to try. They have been up to 1/2 the price of Gemini at times and their turnaround is far quicker. One thing that I appreciate is that they take great care to pack their product very carefully and I haven't had any issues that haven't been resolved quickly... even to the point of the owner making a 3 hour trip to our shop to address an issue in person. Get them to quote on your next project and give them a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

i sure will and thank you sir

visual800

Elite Letters is awesome. Guy even called me and talked for a minute asking about my biz. Sent them my job, thanks to all that replied