Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

supplier for routed pvc letters

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by visual800, Dec 24, 2019.

1. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I need a new supplier of that routes and paints all mils of pvc letters. my local guys router is down and to be honest Im tired of cleaning letters and spraying them

Tags:
  2. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Does it have to be PVC? Maybe try acrylic from Gemini

3. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I started using Sign Reflections http://signreflections.com/ about 5 years ago for FCO letters and logos and have never looked back. They are located near Chattanooga and may be a closer alternative for you to try. They have been up to 1/2 the price of Gemini at times and their turnaround is far quicker. One thing that I appreciate is that they take great care to pack their product very carefully and I haven't had any issues that haven't been resolved quickly... even to the point of the owner making a 3 hour trip to our shop to address an issue in person. Get them to quote on your next project and give them a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. visual800

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I like the pvc in some applications

5. visual800

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    i sure will and thank you sir

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    You can tell them that "Jim previously with Team One Exhibits in Kennesaw" referred you. They'll know who I am. Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I highly recommend Elite Letters & Logos in Lake Worth, FL 561-296-9798 www.eliteletters.com

the owner Matt is terrific and works with all kinds of sign companies as a trade only supplier.

• Like Like x 1
  8. visual800

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    Elite Letters is awesome. Guy even called me and talked for a minute asking about my biz. Sent them my job, thanks to all that replied