• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Supplier Needed - Acrylic Room Signs

Good Friday Folks!

I'm in need of a supplier for some Room ID signs of the attached picture. I'm looking to match these as best we can, they wont be in the same office so they are just wanted as close a match as they can. The provided picture is a sign from their office in Spain. My POC is having a hard time getting information. I'm not very familer with these types of signs on the production end. To me this looks simlar to an ada sytle sign with a print mounted to a acrylic backer and a clear acyrlic that has cut vinyl text. These would mounted to glass with double face tape and a grey block-out piece to cover the tape. There are only six signs, this is a small portion of the work we are doing out there, we have a lot of frosted film and printed and cut vinyl wall graphics. I wouldn't need the print and text done, just the backers and acrylic fabricated and we can mount the print and text.

Thanks

Attachments

• 144825753658211clipimg31.jpg
    144825753658211clipimg31.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 121

fresh

You might try to find someone with a laser cnc to fabricate the parts for you. Or you could call Gemini, but I think they are going to be more expensive than trying to find someone local.

I would call a plastic dealer close to your shop, and see if they know of anyone who fabricates acrylic. You could do it fairly easily by yourself, but its a bit fragile, so expect to make some mistakes.

hnkank

Acrylic Sign

I can help you, If you need only top clear part, it Looks like a Cast Acrylic with laser engrave, need dimensions with thickness for quote

vaughnlm

Acrylics

You will love www.dancraftdisplays.com[h=1]Dancraft Displays is a direct manufacturer of Acrylic Sign Holders, Brochure Holders and Countertop Displays. Due to many customer requests we´ve expanded our sign holder product line. New categories include Photo Frames, Poster Frames and Specialty Frames. Dancraft is now also offering Collection/Ballot Boxes.[/h]