• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Supplier Needed

Locals Find!

I need to make some shirts for my daughters "odyssey of the mind" team. Will be a full color print on the front only.

Looking for someone that can do these DTG. All White shirts I will provide the shirts direct from Alpha. Going to be all youth sizes.

Be a minimum of 12 pieces possibly more if the others teams decide to order also.

Anyone that can do this please PM me with quotes. Would like to be able to give them figures by Tuesday and get the sizes.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Seriously? Dude ... 12 pieces ... full color ... just find a local screen printing shop that has a direct to garmet printer ... save you in shipping and you'll get it faster.

And aren't you a broker? where are all your screen printing companies for this work ... we have 6 we can contact within 5 minutes of getting a request for work like this ... all local.

Locals Find!

Seriously? Dude ... 12 pieces ... full color ... just find a local screen printing shop that has a direct to garmet printer ... save you in shipping and you'll get it faster.

And aren't you a broker? where are all your screen printing companies for this work ... we have 6 we can contact within 5 minutes of getting a request for work like this ... all local.

I have screenprinter contacts, they do traditional screenprinting. I have to bring them larger job orders. This is a little job for my little girl.

I have no local DTG. I usually get my DTG through 4over but, they don't do kids sizes.

CheapVehicleWrap

Providing the 12 shirts is a good idea. Ought to save you a few bucks. You are charging your daughter? If she doesn't agree with the figures will she go elsewhere?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I have screenprinter contacts, they do traditional screenprinting. I have to bring them larger job orders. This is a little job for my little girl.

I have no local DTG. I usually get my DTG through 4over but, they don't do kids sizes.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't a screen printing company local to you that won't do small orders. That to me screams shenanigans. Any place doing a small order will still have the same screen set up fee especially for full color. Just suck it up and get it done or look for a place that does heat transfer cut vinyl and get it with minimal colors ... it's a uniform for the love of all that is unholy ... not a wrap for a vehicle.