Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supplier/Price of Flexcon BusMark 5800 in Canada

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by DesireeM, May 9, 2019.

1. DesireeM

DesireeM Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Sudbury, Ontario Canada
    Does anyone know of a Canadian supplier of Busmark 5800? We were asked to quote on a job and they used Busmark as a material reference. I can get some vinyl with very similar specs and quote on that but I'd like to just get a price range for BusMark as well. Either to decide if I want to order it or to use its price as a comparison.

Their e-store only caters to U.S addresses. Is it even available in Canada? And does anyone know how much a 54" x 50' Roll might cost me if I do find some way to get it here?

I messaged them directly - but it's after 5pm now and the customer wants the quote tomorrow so I was hoping for a quick response to know if it's even worth my while to wait on an answer from them.

Thanks,

Tags:
  2. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    I'm sure you may have founds this already, but looks like they will sell direct: https://www.flexcon.com/about/contact/north-america

CANADA
    • Distribution and Sales

FLEXcon Canada Limited
    1020 Lorimar Drive
    Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1R8 Canada

Telephone (905) 795-5509
    FAX (905) 795-8984
    FLEXexpress FAX: 1-800-563-9143

I could've sworn that one of our suppliers in Manitoba sells this stuff but can't find any record of it.

3. DesireeM

DesireeM Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Sudbury, Ontario Canada
    Thank you!!

4. White Haus

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    You're welcome. How did you make out? Do we have a distributor up here in Canada or is it best to buy direct from Flexcon?

5. DesireeM

DesireeM Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Sudbury, Ontario Canada
    I called and they only have the option to buy direct but it ships out of Mississauga which is fairly close to us. So it's the cost of the roll plus shipping by transport.

6. Thanks for sending this information out about FLEXcon. We do have a warehouse in Ontario. I am the Sales Rep for FLEXcon supporting Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Please contact me if you have any questions or requirements for our products.

www.flexcon.com

Thanks,
    Karla Bridgeman
    kbridgeman@flexcon.com

7. White Haus

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg

Thanks for this Karla. Will definitely keep your email on file and will reach out next time we need something.