Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suppliers for Outside Digital Menu Boards

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Happyprinter, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Happyprinter

Happyprinter Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Wyoming
    I am hoping someone has a source for outdoor digital menu boards. I am getting a number of requests so meed
    To find a supplier. Thanks

Tags:
  2. Hero Signs

Hero Signs If they let me make it, they will come

Sep 19, 2011
    rosenberg,tx
    Outside menus are typically now flatbed print with thin plastic inserts I want to say it's really thin lexan, but I'm up really late. They are cheap and easy to change out the cost for an outside digital display is very high for a menu. Other option is you in case a TV but it doesn't have the NIT value that you need. I am interested in what you find because I do have a vendor that sells 6 mm LED signs but they're god awful expensive.

3. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    We typically flatbed print onto white acrylic. My concern with changeable inserts is dirt and water will get in there. I tell customers they need to try to limit their updates to once a year or so to get it done at 1 time. Any kind of LED digital type sign is going to be way expensive.