Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suppliers in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by derrickcurry, Jul 28, 2006.

1. derrickcurry

derrickcurry Member

Jun 28, 2006
    I'm looking for vinyl suppliers in the Pittsburgh area. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
  3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Pioneer and Tonas.

4. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Man Dustin, If you call Pioneer "one of the best", I'd hate to experience the service from the other suppliers you use!
    That being said, Pioneer isn't bad and I've dealt with a lot worse. I would use them again if the need would arise. They maintain a large inventory and almost always have what I need in stock when my regular suppliers wouldn't.
    You just have to be aware of their pricing and policies. I've called for and ordered materials on several occasions, but was charged a higher price than what I was quoted. They had some other issues, but they appeared to have worked through them now.
    Another Supplkier that I've heard some positive comments about was Trim USA. I've never had the need to use them though.
    Checkers

5. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    N Glantz & Son in Monroeville....
    1-800-642-4240
    The deliver 4 days a week too.
    No minimum order and only a $3 gas surcharge.
    love....Jill

6. k.a.s.

k.a.s. Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2003
    NE ohio
    Pioneer all the way!!

I order 80% of my stuff from Pioneer, the prices are usally as cheap as anyone and I have always gotten good service. I would recommend then highly.

Kevin

7. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Checkers If I had any problem with anything I would call my traveling sales rep. Walt. He would always get it straight and his service was the BEST Ive ever had................

8. derrickcurry

derrickcurry Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Thanks! I'll give Pioneer a try. There place is actually only about 20-minutes from my house.

9. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    Fellers is in Columbus, OH and Philly. Next day shipping.