• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suppliers in Pittsburgh

Checkers

Man Dustin, If you call Pioneer "one of the best", I'd hate to experience the service from the other suppliers you use!
That being said, Pioneer isn't bad and I've dealt with a lot worse. I would use them again if the need would arise. They maintain a large inventory and almost always have what I need in stock when my regular suppliers wouldn't.
You just have to be aware of their pricing and policies. I've called for and ordered materials on several occasions, but was charged a higher price than what I was quoted. They had some other issues, but they appeared to have worked through them now.
Another Supplkier that I've heard some positive comments about was Trim USA. I've never had the need to use them though.
Checkers

Jillbeans

N Glantz & Son in Monroeville....
1-800-642-4240
The deliver 4 days a week too.
No minimum order and only a $3 gas surcharge.
love....Jill

k.a.s.

Pioneer all the way!!

I order 80% of my stuff from Pioneer, the prices are usally as cheap as anyone and I have always gotten good service. I would recommend then highly.

Kevin

Pro Image

Checkers said:
Man Dustin, If you call Pioneer "one of the best", I'd hate to experience the service from the other suppliers you use!

Checkers If I had any problem with anything I would call my traveling sales rep. Walt. He would always get it straight and his service was the BEST Ive ever had................