• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SW deal for 48 Mutoh

Cruzer

A Sign is a Sign is a Sign
What do you guys think about the deal SW has for the VJ Mutoh? I want one bad. Real Bad.

TheSignShop

If it's the $9995 deal that's not too bad. It doesn't come with the media handling system though. I think that's an additional $1500 if I remember right. If you can afford it I would go with the 54" model....but 48" will get the job done as well.

JBarraxSW

The PrismJET VJ48 is a value packed printer offering the Mutoh Intelligent interweave firmware which eliminates banding. We bought a truckload of them to get the best price possible and we pass the savings on to you.

The takeup system is a $1795 option. It's very handy if you're doing a long banner, but for jobs less than 3 or four feet, it's not necessary.

Talk to your sales rep about what your needs are in terms of size, speed, applications etc to make sure it's the right machine for your shop and goals.
By the way, speaking of size, we have plenty of 48-50" media that will work with this nifty printer. Click here for a list of currently available print media