• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Swapping ink out

DizzyMarkus

SP-300V -- I was running a banner and ran out of 3MG... shut the machine down and went home, ordered ink which got here today -- then installed it. I now have all 4 lights flashing like they were all empty . I can't do anything witht he machine as its stuck like this -- sorry this is my first cartridge change and I think its because I shut the machine down without replacing it then and there. Any input is greatly appreciated as Im stuck with jobs mounting :0(

thank you ,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

Any suggestions please? I dont want it to sit to long like this. I will call a tech if needed, it just seems like a waste for something small -- but I am not even sure if it is a small deal or not lol

thanks folks,
Markus

Lobo

Pull the cartridges and plug them in again, while the power is on. Might screw with reported levels, but at least you'll be printing again.

Salmoneye

That is what I would try as well. We keep a full set of everything on the shelf and reorder sets the minute we install one so that we always have a min of one set on the shelf.

Andrew O

Merchant Member
Give tech support a call (800) 542-2307. Support is always free for printers, and they will either be able to solve the problem over the phone, or let you know if you need a tech.

DizzyMarkus

Lobo:
thought I had done that lastnight -- apparently I hadn't as this seem to have worked -- the black was giving me issues. It was almost empty but not fully. The levels say full but replacements are in route -- lesson learned :0)

Thank you all for all your suggestions -- I learned a valueable lesson on this one :0)

Markus

asd

when ever you get all ligths flashing all you need to do is pullout and reinsert the cartridges one by one with the machine power on, and it will take care of that problem