Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swatch Table in Flexi 12

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Bobas Kalobas, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Bobas Kalobas

Bobas Kalobas Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Baxley
    Hi, I accidentally deleted the color bar across the bottom of my main window that has the customizable blends.
    Its the one with the BRICK, CLOUDS, GRADIENTS, BLENDED CHROME... I know its an easy fix, but not if you have no idea where to look. :) I sure do appreciate help on this. I did not delete the regular colors bar that's down there. I guess I "closed" it.

Tags:
  2. OhioSigns

OhioSigns Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Greenville, Ohio
    Right click on the one that you have open. Click on Open Table. Should be the file called Default. In the file bar it should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\SAi Production Suite Cloud\Swatch\Table

• Like Like x 2
  3. Bobas Kalobas

Bobas Kalobas Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Baxley
    oh, I just found it! Thank you! :) Where can I buy more effects for the color bar? Or can I?

4. IsItFasst

IsItFasst Member

Jan 16, 2008
    USA
    You can make your own. Obviously gradients are pretty easy to make. You can take an existing gadient, change the colors to what you want then save as a new color. The patterns you can also make. It has been a while since I have done it so can't give instructions how to. But I know I have seen a video on it before so you should be able to find it on YouTube. Essentially you are making a repeating pattern.

5. OhioSigns

OhioSigns Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Greenville, Ohio
    As said above you can make your own gradients. Most "effects" that we do are actually "fills" or high resolution raster images that are imported in and masked. You can find them on websites like shoolofracinggraphics.com or any of the stock image websites such as shutterstock, istock, etc.

6. Bobas Kalobas

Bobas Kalobas Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Baxley
    wow awesome!