• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Sweet 16

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We've done a bunch of life sized standees of Drew Timme. At 6 ' 10, he's a tall dude. I'm not really a short person, but I only come up to his arm pits.

Scotchbrite

No comment
I hate having life size cutouts around the shop. Freaks me out every time I walk into the room. "Who the hell.....!" oh it's just the stupid cutout.

Boudica

I hate having life size cutouts around the shop. Freaks me out every time I walk into the room. "Who the hell.....!" oh it's just the stupid cutout.
He's fine here in the studio, but I had one made for my husband to take to his work - LOL he kinda overwhelmed my living room for a week or so.

Attachments

• Drew.jpg
    Drew.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 78

Scotchbrite

No comment
He's fine here in the studio, but I had one made for my husband to take to his work - LOL he kinda overwhelmed my living room for a week or so.
Last time we had a cutout here, we had fun moving it around the shop to get a jump out of people. The startle reflex they seem to elicit is pretty funny.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Printed and (hand) cut a series of life size Mick Jaggers on Kapamount. Really glad it wasn't Brian May.
Colleagues referred to them as Ickle Micks.

Boudica

Boudica is crushed. Good job razorbacks. You just knocked out the number one seed. Your guys better own this, and make it to, and win the championship.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Welp I couldn't have done any worse on my bracket this year. My final four are all out! Got to let someone else win I guess.