• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sweet holiday window

PicsArt_1418101995557.jpg

PRS Bryan

took a look and there are fake ones there too

True, but the majority of ones I saw were not "faked". Admittedly I didn't care enough to look through the entire album.

It is not difficult to tell which photographs have been altered, especially when compared to the unaltered images.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like the one where he superimposed himself on a monster truck picture and then superimposed his name on the truck. Goes to a lot of trouble trying to fool people. I wonder why ?? :rolleyes:

Marlene

True, but the majority of ones I saw were not "faked". Admittedly I didn't care enough to look through the entire album.

It is not difficult to tell which photographs have been altered, especially when compared to the unaltered images.

there are a few with cans of paint in the photos so I assume he does paint windows. maybe it is a see what you like/I'll paint this on your glass mixed in with actual work? it does look like h can paint