• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Switch to SPECTRA Eco-Film Heat Applied Vinyl

Mike_Koval

Are you currently using heat applied vinyl? If you aren’t using Spectra Eco-Film from Imprintables Warehouse, then you haven't been working with the best. Spectra Eco-Film is a very production friendly material that leaves a semi-gloss finish and is priced to save you money compared to other materials you are using.

For the next month, I am offering a 25% discount on Eco-Film so that you can see for yourself, what you have been missing. With this offer you have nothing to lose and only increased production speed and money to gain.

To take advantage contact me directly via phone or email, or place the order online and use the promo code SIGN25.

Thank you and as always, feel free to contact me at any time!

d fleming

Great product, just got in two rolls, actually got in quite a bit more then we ordered. When asked why we were told,"oh well, we just sent you more". Nice way to bump up sales. Would've waited a day or two for the sale, oh well. It's not fresh fish, we'll certainly use it but still...

tattoo.dan

Yeah this stuff is the best. I have tried a bunch and this is the easiest to work with by far....Just got in a big order two weeks ago!

Mike_Koval

Thanks everyone for the feed back. Eco-Film is truly a great product and with this promotion, if you haven't tried, there is no better time than now.

Mike_Koval

Sorry for the delay...just got back from the NBM show in Long Beach. You can PM or email your info and i will be happy to send some samples.

34Ford

I was almost finished with a order for this vinyl, till I was hit with the shipping costs.
So I went to Stahls.

Mike_Koval

I'm sorry to hear that...where are you located? I want to be sure our shipping costs are being calculated on the site properly.

DazzaBling

I have had 3 different vinyl cutters (different brands) and Eco Film is the worst. It will not stay on the rollers and you basically have to cut one design at a time otherwise you are wasting time babysitting the vinyl. I am glad people have good results with it. But for me I will stick with ThermoFlex Plus (less worry about dye migration, vinyl falling off the rolls, and works with more fabrics then it says it does)

Also, wash tests with Eco Film has showed poor results and more refunds. DO A WASH TEST.

IMHO