• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Switched Dampers now no lm showing. Help.

Melissam2505

This got buried in my last thread so I wanted to start a new one. I recently found out after converting my 540 to a 545 my lc and lm were switched and in the wrong order.

So yesterday after getting help here, I switched both dampers. I then did some cleanings and test prints.

I am attaching a photo of right after the switch. You can see the colors are still backwards and the light cyan has some missing spots. Well slowly after cleanings and prints, the light cyan started turning lmagenta.However the missing spots did not come back.

The lmagenta never started turning lcyan. In fact, it just started disappearing. It went away all together and now I have about 7 or 8 spots I can see coming through, which you can see if you look closely at the second photo, however they still look light magenta.

I did a ton of cleanings and test prints. I need help! Would that have clogged the heads that bad, that fast?????

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 49
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 52