Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switching to Jet Best Ink???

Discussion in 'Roland' started by KevSign, Apr 23, 2008.

1. KevSign

KevSign Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Orange, CA
    I want to switch to Jet Best ink anyone using jetbest, I need more input.

I call couple people using Jetbest they like the color gammut and they said better than Triangle MLD ink. Only problem they getting are ink too quick to dry and clean print every day or every couple banners. I going to meet them tomorrow and see demo ink test.

Ink cost from $69-$99 per litter.

Thanks

Kevsign

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Never heard of them...more info?

3. SirSlarty

SirSlarty Member

Jan 23, 2006
    My Fellers rep was in the other day explaining that JetBest looks the same and lasts longer but voids the warranty. That's all I know.

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Why play with fire.... stick with OEM, that's my opinion. I tried an aftermarket ink company and lost thousands. Doubt I'd do it again...

5. KevSign

KevSign Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Orange, CA
    Flame, what was the ink you use before? I dont think that was Triangle. The Traingle ink very good, my roland machine used triangle first day purchase. Paid $149 per liter

Jet Best from Taiwan website www.jetbestusa.com

I am not Jet Best sale, I just want research before I use their ink.

6. Dave L.

Dave L. Member

May 2, 2008
    USA
    I would find out how quickly a service tech can get you up and running if your lines need replacing...... Before you try third party inks

7. chopper

chopper Very Active Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Big Lake MN
    I use alta ink listed at the bottom of the page, plug and play no changing of profiles etc, and they are made here in the usa I dont know if they have bulk systems yet you will have to check//chopper