• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Swooper Flags

RustyW51

I am searching for a Manufacture of Swooper Flags. The size is 12 or 12.5 ft long and are digital printed. I have found many resellers but need the actual manufacture to be competitive.

Drip Dry

I am searching for a Manufacture of Swooper Flags. The size is 12 or 12.5 ft long and are digital printed. I have found many resellers but need the actual manufacture to be competitive.

Neoplexonline.com or flagandsignusa.com

Can't remember which is which but it's the same company. One is the wholesale site and the other is the retail site.

Very helpfull on the phone and a great product.
Ask them about the "Signs sold Here " promo

800-451-9779
I think it's Scott

RustyW51

Manufacture of Swooper Flags custom

Thanks for that info. Still looking for some other suppliers also. We sell quite a few custom flags and need quick turnaround and decent cost on the custom imprints.

DesireeM

Stringflags.com has a lot of options. Lots of different sizes, shapes and mounting options. They supply templates for custom designs if you want it. They also have single or double-sided option which I had a hard time finding elsewhere. The double sided flags have a blockout layer between them too so they are completely opaque.

they are retail though but the price is really good. Like half as much as some of our wholesale suppliers. At first I thought it was too good to be true but we've gotten a couple shipments in now and the hardware and material are all heavy duty and well sewn and the prints are saturated and bright.

Turn around is also very fast. My first order was for one double-sided custom flag and it arrived in less than a week. Depends where you're located though I guess.