• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Synaps OM by Rtape...wow

b2413

Requested a sample roll of the Synaps OM from my Rtape rep...this stuff is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet, it is a no curl polyester banner material.

Printed using a Mimaki Latex, prints are very vivid. Super easy material to work with. Lays in the printer flat with no buckling or wrinkling.

Request a sample if you can. Only wish they made it wider than 54"!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Requested a sample roll of the Synaps OM from my Rtape rep...this stuff is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet, it is a no curl polyester banner material.

Printed using a Mimaki Latex, prints are very vivid. Super easy material to work with. Lays in the printer flat with no buckling or wrinkling.

Request a sample if you can. Only wish they made it wider than 54"!

Yes the stuff is awesome, I have been selling for a while now and it is killer in Latex printers. If anyone needs samples let me know, it comes in 5,8, and 10 mil thickness.

b2413

Yes the stuff is awesome, I have been selling for a while now and it is killer in Latex printers. If anyone needs samples let me know, it comes in 5,8, and 10 mil thickness.

Is there anything on the market similar that is available wider than 54"? Something with the same type of outdoor durability you can recommend?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is there anything on the market similar that is available wider than 54"? Something with the same type of outdoor durability you can recommend?

What's the application? I have a grey back pet that is an 11 mil, it's real similar to pospro200 and mine is up to 60". It would be for the latex also.

Ditchmiester

Requested a sample roll of the Synaps OM from my Rtape rep...this stuff is amazing. If you haven't tried it yet, it is a no curl polyester banner material. Printed using a Mimaki Latex, prints are very vivid. Super easy material to work with. Lays in the printer flat with no buckling or wrinkling. Request a sample if you can. Only wish they made it wider than 54"!

I will sell you un opened rolls I have 2 rolls 54" half price.