• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Syringe, hose, and Silicone tips to prime Mutoh VJ-1204 Dampers

rambo555

I have searched over and over for details on what syringe size, hose, and silicone tips to use to prime dampers. After purchasing numerous printhead cleaning products from Amazon, I have come up with a list of items that can be used. I hope that this helps someone out in the future.

The kit below contains the following:
1 × 100ml Print head Cleaning Fluid
1 × Syringe(10 ML)
2 × Silicone Tube
1x white nozzle - Used to connect to the bottom of the damper to draw ink in
2x yellow nozzle - Used for waterfall cleaning of printhead

URL Link Printhead cleaning kit

The 2 most important items are the white and yellow nozzles. I found that using the 10ml Syringe did not have enough capacity to draw ink from the ink cartridges, so I purchased a larger Syringe that can be found here.

Package includes:
2 x 100ml sterile individually packaged syringes - Used to connect to white nozzle and silicone tubing from kit above

2 x 120cm transparent plastic tubing
2 x tip adapters - Used to connect the tip of 100 ml syringe to a silicone tube connected to the white nozzle from kit above

URL Link 100 ML Syringe

Note that this syringe can connect up to the hoses from the kit above. See the attached image below to see the adapter connected to the damper bottom.

Attachments

• 20220511_140559.jpg
    20220511_140559.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 525