• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

System error e100 28 v. P. Supply error

GRAPHIFER

ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE ON THIS PROBLEM, I BOUGHT A FALCON II OUTDOOR AS A BACK UP FOR MY BUSINESS AND I'M TRYING TO FIX IT, I CHANGE THE POWER SUPPLY ALREADY AND DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM ANY OTHER IDEA? :smile:

henryp

ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE ON THIS PROBLEM, I BOUGHT A FALCON II OUTDOOR AS A BACK UP FOR MY BUSINESS AND I'M TRYING TO FIX IT, I CHANGE THE POWER SUPPLY ALREADY AND DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM ANY OTHER IDEA? :smile:

Sorry, have not seen that error message before. You have 2 identical printers, correct? I suggest you swap components one at a time until you determine which part is faulty.

artbot

sounds like your power supply isn't producing the right voltage. just a guess. if so it's a quick switch out.

MARAD

Hello,
Today I have same problem, Mutoh Rockhopper 2 64'' ( SYSTEM ERROR E100 28 P.Supply Error) , somebody can help me how to fix this error Please
Marcin