Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

system requirements for fleix pro

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by danger, Nov 27, 2006.

1. danger

danger Member

Jun 19, 2006
    im looking to get a new pc because fleix bogs the one i have no down im runing windows xp with 512 ram and a amd 1.15 ghz proseser and a radeon 9250 video card i do a lot of printing so lot of big images so it slowes it down and somtimes even frezzes it

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I have plans to improve my ripping workstation, but currently I have a 2.5 gig processor with 1 gig of ram running flexi. I output 100mg files quite often. It takes a little time, but nothing unreasonable. If you are getting a new machine though... go whole hog & put in 2 gigs ram & some serious processor. Otherwise, maybe just add ram to your current machine.

Or do both, & keep the old machine (with more ram) as a dedicated ripping/printing workstation & you can use the new one for a design station, so you don't need to "compute" on the maching that is busy sending large format prints.