Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T Bracket sign holder

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Guy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Guy

Guy New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    I have a client that wants to install a bunch of signs hanging down from the ceiling. Part of a photo exhibit at an historic theater. He handed me a sample of a similar (engraved ) sign he had been using to direct foot traffic to an elevator. I've found similar online but, I need to be able to cut to length myself, and, it is preferable to be gold in color.
    My best guess would be an aluminum extrusion company but I don't even know where to start.

Any ideas?

Guy

SignsExpressGuy@hotmail.net

Tags:
  2. signdog

signdog Member

Feb 3, 2005
    How about these folks in Sarasota?

3. Guy

Guy New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Thanks

Thanks, not what I had in mind but still a lot of interesting products. In your post you mentioned Sarasota, I only found info as to a Canadian source.
    Guy

4. Dzrt1st

Dzrt1st Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Not sure waht you had in mind but, may be on page 23 of the JRS Company catalog found here -

www.jrscoinc.com

5. Guy

Guy New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Thanks

Yes, that's it. Pg 25 on the low res catalog. I will contact them but that's just what I had in mind.
    Thank You

Guy