• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-jet Bannerjet 1671c 1671 print and cut eco-solvent dx7 printer

lee a

Does anyone else on here have a t-jet 1671 or 1671c, also known as bannerjet. If anyone has a t-jet machine or bannerjet do you fancy forming a group to solve our common problems?
Thanks

Doug78

I have a 1671. Just printer not a print and cut.

I'm having issues right now with my vacuum pump. I have to manually pull ink through the capping station with a syringe because my pump doesn't pull ink through anymore. I came in one morning and it had come on and stuck on and drained every drop of ink out of the whole machine and cartridges in the back. Since then it won't pull ink through at all.

I replaced the capping station and I'm getting a good suction now using the syringe to pull it through and get an almost perfect nozzle check. Then I start printing and the colors start to drop out again not long after the printing starts. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I have tried everything. I even have a spare head and it does the same thing.

Any ideas????

bassono

Hi Dear,
Have you solved your problem?
I have the same issue with TJ 1671.
I have not order pump yet because I am not sure it will solve my problem.

bilge

Does anyone else on here have a t-jet 1671 or 1671c, also known as bannerjet. If anyone has a t-jet machine or bannerjet do you fancy forming a group to solve our common problems?
Thanks

Avoid any printer with DX7 printhead, if possible DX5 also. I miss good old days with DX4. Here is why. With DX5 the ink level in the damper or leaks can be seen while it is seated on the printhead. Manifold and O rings brass nuts could be replaced. In DX7 dampers located in the black box. DX5 one damper for one colour, DX7 one damper for 2 colours. Only way to check state of dampers is to remove. More you remove, weaker the rubber seal. You can't see dampers seated properly or not. Tiny crack on manifold cost you 1500 quids.

bilge

I'm having issues right now with my vacuum pump. I have to manually pull ink through the capping station with a syringe because my pump doesn't pull ink through anymore. I came in one morning and it had come on and stuck on and drained every drop of ink out of the whole machine and cartridges in the back. Since then it won't pull ink through at all.

I replaced the capping station and I'm getting a good suction now using the syringe to pull it through and get an almost perfect nozzle check. Then I start printing and the colors start to drop out again not long after the printing starts. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I have tried everything. I even have a spare head and it does the same thing.

Any ideas????
Did you flush the ink supply system? Sometimes choke and needles have build up. It slows ink flow. If you have spare refill cartridges you can clean. While empty refillable cartridges installed, push cleaning solution using syringe toward cartridges through each tube, like reverse flow. Choke should be open, in some Rolands chokes open close by allen key, in some (maybe all) Mimakis it operated by control panel. I don't know your printer, but it should be copied one of them.

loizsteve

t-jet 1671c

Thanks[/QUOTE
hi- i just became a member today - i myself have a new t-jet 1671c sitting in my workshop floor needs the driver or Rip software so i can get it running but i have no idea where i would get help -

signs57

i have just opened a group on facebook called bannerjet problems come and join and maybe we can help each other sort out any problems we may have

fotoshow

Any ideas????

I have a 6ft Tjet DX7 for 2 years now. Try replacing the damper for the particular color that is dropping. You may have a leak somewhere.

Fadeous

Any ideas????
I think you had called me on the phone and i told you it was a Backyard mechanic special, I bought a Much Larger Cleaning pump on ebay, This thing breaks everyday for me , right now mine is broken with a constant beeping noise,

Fadeous

Thanks
I have had every problem in the book so far feel free to message us on Facebook
Maggie Maggiemom