• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T mobile poor customer service

GypsyGraphics

if the service worked in your area when you bought the phone, then THEY are the ones who have broken the contract. maybe you should charge them $200.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Unreal.....I have the exact same problem with tmobile. In fact, i received a $200 cancellation fee today from tmobile. They've been harassing me every day for the last 3 weeks to get me back as a customer, but I had enough. If you're considering a class action lawsuit, count me in! I"m certain we are not alone.

+1

Tmobile ok'd to cancel my pan for $100 since i can't get calls from my residence. The date was confirmed sep 2011. I called a couple times. They said yes they found it but never confirmed to okay. Ironically, I called after the ok from supervisor. It was confirmed. Now it is not confirmed; can't get my plan go for $100 anymore.

Mainframe

Doesn't T-mobile have some feature that lets you use your wifi for calls? I know they have it on some smart phones, the HTC Sensation has it, make them give you one of those phones if they won't let you out of your contract.

AUTO-FX

Doesn't T-mobile have some feature that lets you use your wifi for calls? I know they have it on some smart phones, the HTC Sensation has it, make them give you one of those phones if they won't let you out of your contract.

Yes , my phone was WiFi capable, and I tried it, but it was very "clunky". It is supposed to connect via WiFi automatically when you have it set for auto, but it almost always took multiple tries to connect.

Hey Farmboy, thanks, I will write a letter to those folks.

Pat Whatley

Absolutely love T-Mobile's phone service....I never have any problems. It's their damn internet service that kills me. Some days it's screaming fast, some days from the same location it won't connect at all.

Next time you talk to customer service and they tell you "yes, there's a problem in your area and we're working to correct it." ask them what area that is. They won't be able to tell you, that's just a stock answer. If you've got an actual T-mobile store near you going in is probably going to be your best bet. The internet access thing didn't get us out of our contract but standing in the store with the manager got my bill cut almost in half to compensate for it.

About the BBB....save your ink. When's the last time you researched a company's BBB rating BEFORE you purchased from them?

stillhasdust

I worked for T-mobile customer service for a bit and if you tell them you are going overseas on military duty you can be relieved of your contract without providing proof of it. Once I got a call with that situation and the rules clearly stated to terminate their contract and remove the early termination fee. I was very shocked, I was even asking my boss "don't they have to fax something in or prove it" and they didn't. This was in 2008 so things may have changed but this is a true story.