• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

t shirt alignment

april80

I always get my names on my shirts too far to one side or the other. Any suggestions? ALso, where can I find a browning buck-doe heart .eps vector?
thanks

april

WildWestDesigns

Determine center line of the shirt and measure left or right from there. How much left or right depends on size of garment and/or size of design.

There are also alignment tools available that have tick marks on them for various garment sizes that help with placement of the center of the design depending on size of garment.

DizzyMarkus

Most of the shirts I receive have a faint line down the middle of the shirt :0)

Make your own template or measureing system thats comfortable for you to use

Experience

Markus

WildWestDesigns

Most of the shirts I receive have a faint line down the middle of the shirt :0)

Be careful with that. They aren't always on the center line in my experience.

I know some that use tags as a center line marker as well. Those too also aren't dead on accurate every time.

ddubia

I found this chart online when doing t-shirts

Attachments

• LogoSizeAndPlacementChart.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 204

binki

We normally go 2/3 down the sleeve and center on the collar or slightly over to the sleeve side. What we find is a lot of guys get shirts too big for them so the name or lb logo centered on the side is too far over, the same with pockets. For women they tend to buy too small or very tight fitting so it isn't as much of a problem for them.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Tshirt alignment is just knowing your spacial relations on the shirt and being able to adequately make it similar placement every time .... no defined one way ... find what works best for you, use seams or collars for guides, try to center from the sides, etc. some platens i've had to make custom just to ensure I get adequate placement on odd areas like sleeves or bottom of shirt seams. Should be the same process if your screenprinting, heat pressing or direct to garment printing.

Amazing sizing pdf find.

As for that artwork you're looking for ... do you have the rights to reproduce it? contact browning.

Laz0924

Tee shirt alignment

I use a couple of cross hair lasers on a stand after the original placement, keeps them in the same spot.

Mosh

Practice, I go off the center fold line, and place the name four fingers down, hen loading on our screen press I have center line drawn on the platen so I go off those. BTW, not all shirts are sewn 100% straight.....w

BESTBLANKS

Alignment Tools for perfect print locations

I always get my names on my shirts too far to one side or the other. Any suggestions? ALso, where can I find a browning buck-doe heart .eps vector?
thanks

april

Hello, Perhaps we can help. There are a number of inexpensive alignment tools for perfect print location that gives you fast and accurate placement each and every time.
Please see this link for more info: http://www.bestblanks.com/accessories.html

If we can be of further help please give us a call 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.bestblanks.com

rcook99

The old chart I found 6-7 years ago showed anywhere from 7-9 inches down from the collar. I too usually center it with the right edge of the collar or lean towards the sleeve a bit. After doing literally thousands of presses its by eye for almost all now. Also as stated in an earlier post the size people buy is always different. Don't get me wrong I have had a few in the beginning that ended up well lets just say low enough they were pointing at the ground:banghead:. Yes it was in the correct spot but they were a bit larger than what some would say are normal size. :omg: Now if I think that will be a problem I ask the customer to please mark the shirt on the top side where they want it. :Big Laugh