• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt Co. logo

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I have a client that is opening a t-shirt shop. The top left is the art she sent for their sign. Things are kind of slow today, so I'm playing around with a logo for her. Working with color is not one of my strong points, so I know they need some work. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 98

Tim Kingston

Do you use Photoshop or Illustrator, and if so, what version? I was going to suggest you use Kuler to help with your colour selections. It is a great tool. Tim

Last edited:

slappy

quickie.... (don't mind the long sleeve, couldn't find a tee i liked :) )

Last edited:

signswi

What kind of t-shirt shop? The logo should fit the intended audience and stand out from competitors, so at least a bit of market research is always in order. That will help inform the design.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Thank you everyone for their input. I did use Kuler to get the colors for the bottom left. I used her blues for a starting point. Something came up yesterday and I did not get to meet with the customer. No need to apologize for your opinion. I asked, you told. No worries. I will update.

Service Sign Co

I would be tempted to use Bleeping cowboys for t-shirts, but I've got nothing to do tonight but mess around

Attachments

• shirt place.jpg
    shirt place.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 87

square1

Would they be willing to go with something a bit more edgy? Possibly neon type colors on darker shirts?