• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt Design Questions

CentralSigns

I have a idea for a t-shirt design for a client.

Owning a Roland printer has put us in the position to be able to sell the odd small shirt order. We have been tossing around the idea of progressing into t-shirts. I know new material products for printing with Versacamms, in the way of transfer material, have recently been released that are much thinner than that available in the past.

I came up with a good marketing idea for a good customer that needs to revamp his t-shirts design for this summer season. This would be a real good way to launch our t-shirt sales. Only thing is, the idea to finished product, may be beyond my design capabilities. How would you go about hiring a company for the design of the shirt and at what cost to me? Any ideas out there ?

JoshLoring

Shop around, check out actual portfolio work. Price is all relative to the design and outcome of the product.

Pat Whatley

Making a recommendation all depends on what you're looking for.

Are you needing photo's rendered into vector art? Cartoons? Custom typography? Giant purple dragon ripping open a 1975 Pinto?

Can you give us a little more detail?

CentralSigns

Making a recommendation all depends on what you're looking for.

Are you needing photo's rendered into vector art? Cartoons? Custom typography? Giant purple dragon ripping open a 1975 Pinto?

Can you give us a little more detail?

Sorry Pat. I 'm looking for a Mountain and at the top of it a Snowmobile racing across it and as you go down the mountain the snow turns into a river with a whitewater rafter going down it. The company does snow tours in the winter then rafting in the summer. Doesn't have to be vector, can be color like a painting, maybe a good cartoon. We are printing on transfer material.