• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt / Dye Sub Equipment / Materials for Sale

ZsVinylInc

Hey everyone I just added a whole list of items to my classified ad for the Dye sub stuff. If you are interested please check it out and let me know.

Big Z

ZsVinylInc

Good morning everyone....I just wanted to let everyone know that if they wanted to purchase my whole lot of equipment and supplies I could do a price of $3,750 / OBO. Any questions please let me know. Need to move this stuff very soon.

ZsVinylInc

Terry,

Glad that you are happy with your purchase. I am happy that it went to a good home where it will be put to good use. Have a Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year.

Sean

ZsVinylInc

slipperyfrog,

Here are the photos of the HT-400 your requested.

Sean

Attachments

• HT 400 1.jpg
    HT 400 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 82
  • HT 400 2.jpg
    HT 400 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 52
  • HT 400 3.jpg
    HT 400 3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 88

ZsVinylInc

I just adjusted some of the prices on the equipment I had in my classified at. If you are looking for an early holiday gift to your business let me know. Willing to take offers. Need to move this stuff ASAP.

Sean