• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-Shirt materials?

icex

I've always used stahls quickprint from imprintables warehouse. It's suppose to last 50+ washes and it's very easy to work with. It's like $330 for a 22 yard roll of 30"

I'm looking to find a new supplier of something similar to quickprint. I tried the roland heatsoft and hated it because it feels like paper. Imprintables quickprint is a rubber like material.

Does anyone know were to get heat transfer material similar to the quickprint? What does everyone else use?

Thanks!

klingsdesigns

For plotted stuff we use hotmark every day.. Have been using it for the last 6-8 years.. Its rubbery feeling. Lasts longer than the shirt does. Easy to weed/cut/and press.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For printed we use colorpint pu. Love the stuff, but it is hard to get the hang of.

Same for us..... about the thinnest PU type we have found. Tiny lettering is not fun to weed though but I doubt it is for most anything. If you are looking for a "rubbery" type printable then it is most likely a polyurethane (PU) type. JSI Sign always seems to be able to get it for us when we need it. On their site its under Siser>Colorprint PU Stretch....

ThePrinter

weeding small text

Tiny lettering is not fun to weed though but I doubt it is for most anything.

I heard if you mask your print before you weed it, it makes the smaller texts easier to weed. I haven't printed small text to try it yet, but thought I would still throw it out there.

klingsdesigns

I also talked to siser last week and they came out with a better version of the pu that is better at weeding and masking.