• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-shirt Scam,

TXFB.INS

This scammer has a busy traveling life

[FONT=&quot]martin carrey
martincarrey397@gmail.com
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]530-207-3669[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
contacted us on 7-9-12 for 800 shirt blanks sent him the price and terms since he wants to pay with a credit card, he went MIA when he refused to meet the terms.

Today he contacted again.

here are the correspondence

our reply
[FONT=&quot]Hello Martin,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The prices for the shirts are the same as last month when you contacted on this exact date[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gildan 50/50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QTY 400[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Color Royal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size Adult S[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]& [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gildan 50/50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]QTY 400[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Color Navy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Size Adult S[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Subtotal: 2986.93[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tax 246.42[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total: 3233.35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are unable to comply with the following terms, we request that you delete our contact information from your records [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For new customers we require a 75% DEPOSIT before production will start or material ordered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are the payments means we accept[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wire transfer,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Money order from a US post office[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cash [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The following must be provided for a credit card to be used by first time customers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A clear and legible picture of the credit card front and back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A clear and legible picture of the driver’s license of the individuals name on the credit card front and back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Visa, Master Card or Discover are accepted[/FONT]

his reply
Alright i want both of them in the same color 400 of each color please let me know if you ready for payment and i will send over my credit card for the payment remember i will be picking them up ok.

our reply
[FONT=&quot]Yes we are ready for the credit card processing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The following must be provided for a credit card to be used by first time customers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A clear and legible picture of the credit card front and back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A clear and legible picture of the driver’s license of the individuals name on the credit card front and back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Visa, Master Card or Discover are accepted[/FONT]

his reply
Hello Please this is my credit card i want you to charge half on each card if it went through get back to me i will be waiting to here from you ok .

Card Type Master
Card Number XXXXXXXXXXXX3122
Exp Date 08 | 14
CVV 928

Card Type Master
Card Number XXXXXXXXXXXX2221
Exp Date 08 | 14
CVV 928

Address 388 Beale St APT 1011
City San Francisco
State CA
Zip Code 94105

[FONT=&quot]i did not scan there and i lift my Iicense in NY sorry if you can do with out its fine with me ok[/FONT]

Thanks
Martin
530-207-3669

LETS REVIEW

CC card is in California both credit cards have the same CVV code and the same expiration date

Drivers license is forgotten in NY

picking products up in TX

OlsonSigns601

I stopped being cute with them now I just reply F off and some of them actually send me the same e-mail again a few days later.

Graphics2u

his reply
Hello Please this is my credit card i want you to charge half on each card if it went through get back to me i will be waiting to here from you ok .
This is my favorite line!

I get these things all the time, you'd think they'd give up!