Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question T shirt transfer/printing using HP latex

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by john maughan, Feb 9, 2019.

1. john maughan

john maughan New Member

Oct 1, 2018
    York
    I like to use our HP latex 315 to make transfers for T-shirts.

Does anyone have a supplier in the UK for good media to use and I suppose any ideas or tips.

The last time we tried Tshirt printing it was using a desktop Ricoh sublimation printer and it did not go that well.

2. jpescobar

jpescobar Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Tunisia
    • Like Like x 1
  3. john maughan

john maughan New Member

Oct 1, 2018
    York
    Both Spandex and metemark have said the machine runs too hot for there media - bit of a surprise but if that what it is thats what it is.

4. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Chemica has products that work great, The PE and PP Siser work good too in all generations of the latex.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. nancyparker

nancyparker New Member

Oct 11, 2019
    US
    Sawgrass Virtuoso SG400 is my first choice for sublimation printing on a t-shirt. It does not release excess radiation and works faster than any others. I remarked it as an expert printer for heat transfer.