• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

T-shirt transfer VP540

Morph1

Print all
Hey guys just a quick question, I have been trying to do some shirts using the roland digital heat transfer media,
I have been using a generic oracal profile to print on the heat transfer, I kind of noticed that the green color hardly saturated that media,
I mean I can see it printed but very lightly...
I am using versa works , now my question is should I double hit for better saturation or single pass with specific print profile...
any help would be appreciated.

thanks !

tim99

Hey guys just a quick question, I have been trying to do some shirts using the roland digital heat transfer media,
I have been using a generic oracal profile to print on the heat transfer, I kind of noticed that the green color hardly saturated that media,
I mean I can see it printed but very lightly...
I am using versa works , now my question is should I double hit for better saturation or single pass with specific print profile...
any help would be appreciated.

thanks !

we usually use Rolands HTM3 profile for heat transfers on high setting. I have never noticed a discoloration when printing from vector.. printing from raster however everything seems to get dark in a hurry. We one pass ours.

To answer your question: I would say to just do a single pass. the material can only hold so much ink. If you do a 2 pass try pressing it on a white shirt then washing it as a test to make sure none of the ink falls off and discolors your shirt in the wash.