Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Table Cover Supplier

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by Phenex, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Phenex

Phenex Member

Sep 22, 2015
    NW IL
    Hi All,

I have a customer looking for a table cover for shows. Not a product we make, but we did the art for their signs.

I have searched the forum, but the last post I can find on this topic is over 2 years old.

Can anyone recommend a supplier for this type of product? I'd appreciate any feedback on their quality/customer service if you have used them.

Thanks,

John

2. crystalcoastgraphics

crystalcoastgraphics Member

Sep 30, 2011
    North Carolina
    WS Display is who we use. Great product from them.

3. joshGN

joshGN Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Edmond,Ok
    B2Sign.com

never had an issue with them.

4. ExecuPrintGS

ExecuPrintGS Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Hartland, WI
    We use creative banner. They aren't the cheapest we have found, but i like the quality and turn around on them.

5. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

This is our supplier of choice, and we like the quality as well, but the prices could be better.

6. Oroscoe

Oroscoe Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Alabama
    Creative Banner

7. T_K

T_K Member

May 23, 2016
    Georgetown, TX
    I used Radius Display Products when I was up in the Dallas area. They can do anything from screen print to full-color printing.
    Radius Display Products

8. lgroth

lgroth Member

Oct 29, 2014
    We use Orbus (orbus.com). They're into everything display related... Don't know how their prices are compared to other places, but they've always given us what we wanted.

9. TXFB.INS

TXFB.INS Very Active Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Lone Star State
    This,

10. Phenex

Phenex Member

Sep 22, 2015
    NW IL
    Thanks to everyone who replied. I have reached out to the vendors for pricing.

I appreciate the support from everyone.

John

11. dale911

dale911 President

Jan 31, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I do a ton of wide format printing to the trade as well as screen printing but not wide format textile prints. I kill airbus' pricing all the time but I can't beat the pricing at B2sign. They are top notch with table covers. I just ordered one last week for a customer and charged him what I would pay at or is for the same thing. Check them out for sure.