• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tackiest wrap ever?

MikePro

lol@ "thanks to custom-painted 30-inch Forgiato Maschili wheels that make the Camaro like Lolo Jones running hurdles in spike heels."

I can't stand giant wheels on a vehicle unless it's an off road vehicle. It just looks like a big flashy kid's toy and a ridiculous one at that. They don't even make Hot Wheels that are that ugly.

IGD

hahahaha in texas they call those "slabs" or in florida "donks" lol it just makes me wanna slap the owner everytime i see something like that, and on top of that being a car enthusiast, and a previous chevy tech, this zl1 was a sick car and now its destroyed. such a shame

Mosh

I have said this 1,000 times...Camero is a poor man's Corvette, in this case a Getto Vette!!!!

Mosh

I had my first Vette at 24, 12 Vettes later I am 40....

People that say that are jealous, even if they don't admit it. Deep down they are.

Salmoneye

Of your tractor maybe, your Chevy, no. I am sure that they are quite nice, we just always see the hair plug guys trolling around in them. I actually always wanted a mid '60's vette.