Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take my L25500, Please

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by ColoPrinthead, May 13, 2019.

1. I need to get rid of a L25500. I have the following inks and printheads, most of them are expired.

Inks:
    LC - 5, one not expired
    K - 4, one not expired
    LM - 2, one not expired
    M - 2

Printheads:
    Y/K - 4
    LM/M - 1

Printers is located South of Denver, CO near I25 and E470 North East of Parker.

The printer will be unplugged at some point this week and I hate to just put it in a dumpster if someone else can use it (It was operational 2-3 weeks ago when I could no longer get heads from our vendors).

Tags:
  2. If anyone would like the inks and printheads I will ship them to you if you provide me with a FedEX account #

3. Lizette Mendez

Lizette Mendez New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    California
    Hi. Do you still have those inks and printheads available?

4. Sure do

5. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Happy ending! I'm assuming you've been hollowing out the l25500 for a toboggan race or something fun?

6. I pulled all of the parts it had in common with the 300s that came out easy and last I saw it it was waiting to be trashed in the warehouse where every other lift driver was scheming to take it home and fix it up :big laugh: