• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Take Them Up on Their Offer

Bannerday

Just an idea that might be worth trying.

Take FireSprint up on their offer of 50 free lawn signs but instead of waiting for a customer to come to you just find a worthy cause, contact them & offer them the signs.

Did this with an area girls high school that was slated to close. Called them & offered the signs. They were blown away.

FireSprint was a pleasure to work with. After the initial 50 the school order another 250 signs. Gene & the guys went above & beyond to get them out to me on time for a major event the school was having.

I have really become invested in seeing these girls get to keep their school and did a few other thing beside the lawn signs for them.

We will know next Wed. if they are going to stay open. However it turns out, it has been a great experience for me.

If it wasn't for the generosity of Firesprint, I never would have reached out. I'm glad I did and so our the girls of St. Huberts.

I always gave to local causes that asked but frankly, I often begrudged the donation. I often felt I was being used. This time I felt really appreciated and this time I know they will remember me.

It worked for me, it might work for you too.

Thanks FireSprint!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
This was a fun job for us all. Mark came in on Saturday and printed some of the signs. James processed the order. Micah burned the screens, Jay printed the rest and Andrew reclaimed the screens for the next run.

This is a touching story and we are more than excited to be a part of it. We sure hope things work out for the High School!

-Gene