• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Take-up Reel For Mimaki JV4

NZDR-Payne

Anyone have any experience with an aftermarket take-up reel for a Mimaki JV4? Looking for one that is powered and somewhat automated. The original JV4 take-up reel is damaged and not usable. Mimaki was less than helpful in locating/purchasing a new one.

Any thoughts/info would be appreciated.

artbot

i've got a take up real on my jv3 160sp that will never be used. most likely they are compatible.

Last edited:

robearle

Anyone have any experience with an aftermarket take-up reel for a Mimaki JV4? Looking for one that is powered and somewhat automated. The original JV4 take-up reel is damaged and not usable. Mimaki was less than helpful in locating/purchasing a new one.

Any thoughts/info would be appreciated.
We can repair yours, replacing any needed components, or can sell you a completely refurbished unit including new motor and clutch with exchange for your old one.
Rob Earle Inkjet Services... 603-827-3366