• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taken the PLUNGE to MERCHANT LEVEL!!

Hello All
I have already had the opportunity to meet and talk to some you on this great forum. I have now become a merchant member. My company name is AUESignFrames.com. I have been fabricating PVC post and panel kits for a pretty long time now. We offer some unique products and our line continues to grow, almost monthly. Here is a brief list of what is important to us, in no particular order:

1. Customer Support
2. Quality Control
3. Availability (We will answer our phone)
4. Deadlines

we absolutely love what we do. If you have never worked with PVC post and panel kits before, take a look at our website. They go together very simply and the fit and finish is perfect every time. If you have an idea, or a larger project you would like to quote, please feel free to call me or email me directly. We do drop ship programs as well as less than truckload pallet quantities.

Also, all of our curved frames come with digital templates. Simply request one via email and we'll send it right over for you. We can also provide drawings of your frame for presentations as well. If you have any questions or comments, please email me or PM me. I have been working with PVC for many years and can answer just about anything. I look forward to working with you all.

Lastly, we can create a custom product catalog with your logo on it as well. Email for the details!

Thanks again!
Mike Morocco Jr.
AUESignframes.com

TheSnowman

Glad you posted this! I've been looking for an alternative for a couple years now, but haven't found anything within reason. Will deffanetly be checking you out on our next frame job.

ZsVinylInc

I have personally spoke with Mike several times on the phone for custom quotes and signs. They are wonderful people to deal with. Welcome aboard!

RJ California

I like that you will answer your phone! We had dealings with one of your competitors for a few orders and then they left us hanging on the last order. Never answered the phone or responded to emails. Anyway-- you have a nice selection and I have bookmarked your site. Thanks for being a Merchant Member too.

BALLPARK

Welcome to the site...

Looks like you have some very nice products on the site. I will bookmark it and research the site once I get a bit more time.

Thank you again for the kind words. I have had the chance to visit some sign shops recently and with every visit I get re-energized to create more unique products. Stay posted to my website for some new frame designs and new cap styles! Also, thank you for the recent orders. If you have any questions about any products, feel free to email or call. I love talking about frames.. (My wife thinks that's a little strange..) :)