• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking my dog for her last walk around the lake.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Daisy has been fighting cancer for 5 months. She is finally tired of fighting. Please give your pets an extra hug when you get home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 117

d fleming

My condolences. The good looking Dobe in my Avatar had to be put down about two months ago. Still not over it. Still call his name in the backyard like he's coming from time to time. They really do get into your heart.

GWSigns

It is never easy to lose a pet, especially one who was a great companion.

I had to leave my dog in AZ when I moved.

It was hard, but he lived the remainder of his life as a companion to my father as both battled their last days with cancer.

It is a blessing to know Oscar was there with Dad. Miss them both!

SignManiac

Yep I gave up dogs a long time ago. Too hard when you lose them. I don't ever want to feel that kind of loss again. I still get sad when I think about my snakes dying. I even had a dream last week about my favorite snake when he passed on. I have an annoying cat now. After she goes, I'm getting a pet rock.

signrios

Mimi my cocker spaniel is getting old too,
i can see it in her eyes, its gonna be a sad they when she leaves
dogs are like family

fresh

We unexpectedly and abruptly said goodbye Echo, our shop mascot and best friend, last spring. It was the saddest thing I've ever done.

My thoughts are with you and Daisy today. Thank you for being a compassionate dog owner.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Oh man so sorry to hear that, its always hard losing a pet. I just lost a pet after only 9 months and its one of the hardest things I have dealt with especially when the kids are involved.

Marlene

so sorry that you have to say goodby to a beloved family member. they touch our hearts deeply and give us so much love. I will give my guys an extra hug and will be glad that I have them in my life

gabagoo

Always tough to do, but you know your doing the right thing for him. We become so attached to these fantastic animals......goodbye's are very difficult. My thoughts are with you.

TammieH

My heart goes out to you and your dog. There is nothing like the companionship of a dog, they don't judge you in anyway, and are always there for you when you are feeling down. Warm hugs and thoughts...

TammieH

My heart goes out to you and your dog. There is nothing like the companionship of a dog, they don't judge you in anyway, and are always there for you when you are feeling down. Their unconditional love for us is unrivaled,

Warm hugs and thoughts...