• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking my dog for her last walk around the lake.

knucklehead

Feeling your pain. Had to put Missy Pooh down a couple weeks ago. Still think I feel her in the bed at night. Don't know if I want another dog, this one was the worse. But, I'm sure another one will find US.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I cried so hard when I had to put down my dog. I have two chickens now. I didn't think I would get attached to them but guess what? Ok...so I'll give my chickens a hug when I get home. :smile:

Dakotagrafx

sorry for the hard decision you have to make and the toll it takes on you - having been there my heart goes out to you and your family.

vid

It's painful to make that break with pets. My heart goes out to you --- trusting the memories she leaves behind are filled with smiles.

hapycmpr

So sorry

This says it all....

Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car.
Come back in an hour and see which one is happy to see you.

Dogs are great!!!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I really want to thank all of you for the kind words. All of them are helping me to remember the good times with her. Daisy really stressed out whenever she went to the vet, so the vet was able to come to our house for the procedure. I do recommend that if you are ever in that position. Man, I can't believe she isn't hopping in the truck and going to work with me in the morning.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
It's the worst. I went through that a little while back...had my girl for almost fourteen years from they time she was about ten weeks old. I did the same thing you did - took her on one last walk and she 'smiled' like she always did the whole time...she didn't know anything was wrong.

Remember the good times.

visual800

I got a little choked up on those pics. Dogs are one of the most innocent creatures and best friends you could have. All we can do is treasure the time we had with them

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There's really nothing to say, except, we've all been there.... done that.

Saying good-bye to a pet with those loving eyes and sloppy kisses no matter how sick they are...... is just tough for anyone to handle.

I thank my lucky stars all the time for the pleasure and love our pets give my wife and me.

Hope ya do something nice for her in her memory. :peace!:

JBusch260

Thoughts to you and the family throughout this grieving. The fond memories you have through you and your pets' connections are here to keep you going through this. I wish you the best of encouragement.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
All of you are helping me get through this. I've been going through all her pics this morning and found the one from her first day at work. :)

Attachments

• photo-117.jpg
    photo-117.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 91

DrCAS

Condolenses

Prayers from my house to yours.

Just remember that this is the last great act of love can for our animals.

John Thomson

So sorry to hear of your loss.......leaves a huge void in your life.

When you feel up to it look up 2 poems......."If it should be"and "The Rainbow Bridge"

John