• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tampa area "quality" wrap installers?

SignManiac

Looking for a wrap installer in the Tampa area (Z-Hills specifically) to sub an install. Have tried a couple in the past and the quality wasn't any better than my blind impatient azz doing it myself :)

PM me if you're in my area and interested.

HulkSmash

Not correct on "just copying." You obviously don't use the PDAA search often which needs some help. This site is a good idea.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. And no i don't use it often because i already have a network of elite installers all around the country.

thanks though.

mgieske

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. And no i don't use it often because i already have a network of elite installers all around the country.

thanks though.

Once you grow a bit more you'll need these resources for at least remote areas. Lets be mature and not inaccurately trash folks that are looking to offer better tools for our industry. You're welcome on advance.
OP- check with Moser Graphics. They're part of my elite network:)

thesignexpert

unfortunately there'a ton of bad installers listed on that map. You're just copying the UASG site

We are using the UASG companies, the PDAA Master Certified and the 3M Preferred to start populating the map (as well as applicants IDed as independents). These are documented, tested and Certified pros who are involved in a systematized program with a nationally recognized and documented level of accountability. Given the alternative of a free-for-all approach I felt this was the best way to offer a valuable resource.

Regarding your opinion of "a ton of bad installers" I have been kicking around the idea of adding some sort of rating system. As I have thought it out, it occurs to me that it would be very important to come up with a fair and balanced way to review competence, professionalism, etc. We would also need to weight it considering the source of the review. While a particular end user might think a wrap is awesome, a pro might see all sorts of issues. Definitely a considerable challenge for the future.

Seano... We have just started to add the 3M Preferred guys.

HulkSmash

Once you grow a bit more you'll need these resources for at least remote areas. Lets be mature and not inaccurately trash folks that are looking to offer better tools for our industry. You're welcome on advance.
OP- check with Moser Graphics. They're part of my elite network:)

I'm not trashing his tools. I'm saying he needs to do more research before just adding things he sees on other sites.