Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk App

Discussion in 'Site Help and Suggestions' started by tooler82, Sep 21, 2018.

1. tooler82

tooler82 Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Camp Shelby, MS, USA
    I get the error “You don’t have permission” when trying to post or reply to a post on Tapatalk. I posted to their forum and they said it’s because Signs101 hasn’t updated their Tapatalk plugin. They said they sent an email to the forum admin to try to rectify this, but told me to post to let them know to update the plugin also. Just letting you know that people using Tapatalk are probably having problems on this site. I’ve just been using the browser instead for this forum. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Signs101Admin

Signs101Admin Owner

Sep 30, 2016
    New Jersey
    Unfortunately they are incorrect I have tried to contact them to no avail the plug is updated and still does not work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. eahicks

eahicks Very Active Member

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I get this problem with other forums on Tapatalk. I think the app sucks and rarely use it anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Joe House

Joe House Active Member

Feb 5, 2004
    WA
    I gave up on a few months ago when it wouldn't work with this forum. I just use my phone browser

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is still an issue where you cant post on App? Because, I still cant.

6. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    It's a known issue that hopefully will be resolved during the next forum upgrade.

SignsSupport

7. backwoodsgirl

backwoodsgirl Member

Nov 16, 2018
    Michigan
    I’m having this problem too. Love tapatalk for other forums.

8. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Tapatalk has had it's own upgrade in the last week or so, The newer version seems to work a lot better.