• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Target Registration Edge FX and Envision 375

artofacks1

Hello,

I printed with the Print Target Centered.

Than I tried die cutting it with the 375.

I aligned the blade to the center. Than the machine gave me an error that it did not fit.
IMAG2229.jpg

I proceeded and said to align itself.

However, the cut is off. I am thinking I should have the Print Target , print Lower/Left instead and than align it that way.

here are some pics of the test.

IMAG2233.jpg

P.S. I already sent GMS and email. However, I work nights with my equipment and I might get help from the community in the meantime.

Thanks!!!!

I can email the file to anyone that has time as well. It can be that the set up is wrong.

artofacks1

Another thing that I might be doing wrong is outputting from Composer (Output By Layer)

I was thinking if I choose (OutPut All) Than print and cut from GSPlot from the same file it would register right.

Anyhow, good night and thanks for reading and helping in advance.

J Hill Designs

I usually 'output selected' since I have multiple items on my file (usually)

edit: YES print and cut from the same gsplot item

J Hill Designs

just select what you want to print/cut using output selected

in gsplot check the 123 button to make sure output order is all correct, all set to same vinyl, etc

print

put in plotter

cut

artofacks1

just select what you want to print/cut using output selected

in gsplot check the 123 button to make sure output order is all correct, all set to same vinyl, etc

print

put in plotter

cut

It just seems like output selected moves the cut layers position. When I do that from composer.

Another thing I am going to try tonite is the auto align feature in Omega.

signage

What you can try to see if everything looks correct is to output to a spool file and view it first!

What is the overall size of the complete job? Do you have weed boarder selected?

artofacks1

Print and cut test is now a success.

Thanks for everyone reading and/or replying to my threads.

Big Ups, To Doug GMS!!! He is a master of the Gerber products! I am extremely thankful and please with the support from GMS!

IMAG2235.jpg

signage

GMS is a great group!

Rather than just give credit to them you should let everyone know what you did to correct it so others that may have the problem and searching will find the answer rather than just the problem!

MikeD

+1 to Graphic Marking Systems!
I would first check for extraneous points in your design that may be out of bounds. Next I would run the "calibrat" file Gerber provides. We typically output via GSP Plot versus outputting from Composer.
Good Luck, and please share how you ended up resolving the issue.
miked