• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoo Boo Boo? Call us @ 555-5555 - Seriously?

GWSigns

Just sharing what is going to be my nightmare tonight -

How to talk a new customer (tattoo removal business) out of vehicle window decals utilizing this font :banghead:

Tribal Funk.ttf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlene

who would believe a guy could fix a mess when they look like a mess? show him this thread with the following plea directed at him:

Dear Mr Tat Boo Boo guy, Please for your own sake and all who have to view this don't use this font and trust the advice of your sign person. you want to advertise your business and doing so with that font will not accomplish that it will only confuse anyone trying to read it. this isn't a test of people's abilities to wade thru the horrid stokes of that font and do there best to figure out what you are saying, this is your chance to get a message out to the masses about what you do. again, take the advice of your sign person

GWSigns

who would believe a guy could fix a mess when they look like a mess? show him this thread with the following plea directed at him:

Dear Mr Tat Boo Boo guy, Please for your own sake and all who have to view this don't use this font and trust the advice of your sign person. you want to advertise your business and doing so with that font will not accomplish that it will only confuse anyone trying to read it. this isn't a test of people's abilities to wade thru the horrid stokes of that font and do there best to figure out what you are saying, this is your chance to get a message out to the masses about what you do. again, take the advice of your sign person

I will be more than happy to!

I had to scrape my designer off the ceiling and remove all sharp objects from the room when I showed him this.

The font is atrocious enough, but to add insult to injury - Tattoo, Boo-Boo - whaaaaa?

Even more fun? - They have their shop across the street from us!

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Sure.... way to go Ms Snarky. :snarky .............. then the tattooie guy comes here looking to buy a plotter, software and vinyl and will wanna start making signs that look like that crap he wants and we'll all get our.... ahem, what did he say ?? Some bodily part handed to us in a manner in which I find physically impossible. Sure, invite more of these nut jobs to the family dinner table. I just love sitting across from a guy who has a Mr T starter kit hanging all over himself while shoveling food in his mouth cause he can't open it with all the piercings keeping it closed. Heck, if we're lucky, maybe they'll invite us to a party or something for a 2013 mixer and we'll all land in jail for just being there. Yeah, that's the ticket............. :wink: