• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Team Leno or Team Coco?

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The dried up carcass of Johnny Carson is funnier than both of them combined...

k.a.s.

While I think its ridiculous to give Conan a show then take it away, I think Leno is way funnier. Being able to make wierd faces does does not make you funny, and that is basicly what Conan's show consists of.

Kevin

Bigdawg

Just Me
Sacrilege I know...

but I don't like either of 'em... and could care less which way it ends up...

Go Craig Fergusen!!

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I like Jimmy Fallon's show much better.

I think Jay should have declined the 10pm show and should decline the tonight show spot again now. I've never really like Conan but I think he's getting jerked around and wish he could take NBC to the cleaners.

weaselboogie

I really don't watch either on a regular basis. I don't think Conan is incredible, but Leno isn't funny anymore. Dull and obvious... it's like he doesn't even try anymore.

Conan is getting the shaft (although 30mil isn't quite the shaft) and everyone is siding with the underdog.

OldPaint

NEVER EVER WATCHED CONAN......on purpose..seen a couple when he was FOLLOWING LENO, and him and the TOM ARNOLD twin, ANDY RICTER, did not even get a smile from me on their BEVIS & BUTTHEAD humor. so when he moved to the tonite show...........I WAS FULL TIME LETTERMAN, AND CRAIG FERGUSON!!!!!!!
i liked leno, because of his "CAR" addiction........was like watching a prime time SPEED CHANNEL show sometimes. specially when he had TIM ALLEN on......they are a hoot.........together.
GEORGE LOPEZ IS GOOD, cept its to "ethnic"!!!!! leans more to the spanish/mexican crowd.
letterman keeps up with the king of comedy from ALASKA........... she provides plenty of material....